domingo, março 13, 2005

DARK TIMES

Darkness, absence of life the last sunset brings a endless night evil
thoughts consuming a empty mind in this place where we live, now we die (for) A
pale face it`s what I see When I look in the mirror of reality I feel so cold in
the middle of the worms Skin and blood taken off my soul Flashes Cut through the
cloudy sky sunlight forgotten for a long time creatures crawling on this dusty
ground this World once was green and water found pale gray the moon without much
light shows the observer what not might be the planet you once have known Kings
and Lords taken off their throne Stay enlightened in this age of Dark Times
release your hands that were crucified believing dreams is the first step to
climb this mount guide your destiny through this fight We live like this in this
lawless land It`s time to learn with your own mistakes Show me the Truth We live
like clones so break the mold you once were done A pale face it`s what I see
When I look in the mirror of reality I feel so cold in the middle of the worms
Skin and blood taken off my soul Stay enlightened in this age of Dark Times
release your hands that were crucified believing dreams is the first step to
climb this mount guide your destiny through this fight

lyrics by Alex and Wolfgang

Instrumental:Bruno,Alex,Fe,Poney

Musica da Lost Age... Muito louca!!!

Nenhum comentário: